Re: LATEX

Actually LaTeX IS available for the Macintosh from Blue Sky Research in
Portland Oregon. You can call 800 622-8398 or email help@bluesky.com. It
includes a very nice implementation of plain TeX, LaTeX and a
macro-configurable word processor. I'm something of a fan of this product.

I think you will find that that application is called "Textures". Textures
has some nice features if one has a Power Macintosh but I find they must be
switched off with slower machines to presenrve user sanity.

I also use Textures for the Mac, but Oztex is, er, much cheaper. That's why
I suggested it. Oztex also has LaTeX 2e with it. My comment on latex being
only available on unix boxes refers, of course, to the Real Thing.

Leigh