Re: PHYS-L digest 149

I have been using Making the Grade by Jay Klein Productions. This is a
very good program which includes grades, attendence, and seating charts
for about $89.00 . You also get free upgrades on AOL or for $1.00 for
postage by mail ( I have upgraded 3 times already). Most of the other
teachers in science also use this program at West Linn HS. A demo is
available on AOL.
Robert Derry
roberted@teleport.com