Re: Grading software for Mac

I am a student teacher and new to this list so I hope I am using it properly
with this request. Can anyone recommend a "grading program" to use with a
Mac? Low cost is essential. Thanks,

Don't use a special application. If you do not already use a spreadsheet
get one and use it. If you are a student now it is likely that your
bookstore has a deal for you! Excel is likely less than $100, for example.
See if a colleague has an old spreadsheet he no longer uses (some people
are compulsive upgraders); there's no need to have the latest. All physics
teachers should learn to use spreadsheets anyway, so it would be a waste
to invest in a separate grading application.

Leigh