Re: Need Doppler Demo

I like to take my students outside (always well received), and run
straight at the building while blowing one of the organ pipes we have
around. We all tried it and it worked almost every time.

Bruce Callen email: bcallen@lib.drury.edu
Physics Department phone: (417) 873-7473
Drury College fax: (417) 873-7432
Springfield, MO 65802