Re: Why do you want LYNX

The Phys-L listserver software is objecting to this message,
presumably because the first word is "Put". That is a keyword for the
mailer. Let's see what happens if I waste some bandwidth first by
going on and on and on about nothing much in particular. So how's
everybody doin'? Got plenty of Froot Loops? Good thing this ain't the
Post Office, eh? Mail might not go through.

Be sure to let me know if you don't get this.