Re: Interactive Physics

For all you folks who have experience with the software program
Interactive Physics, Version 2.5:
Is there a simple way to measure the angle of an incline of a ramp or
does it have to be calculated independently using trigonometry?

Thanks for your help.

One must learn by doing the thing; though you think you know it, you have
no certainty until you try.
Sophocles
Shelli Slutskin
Secondary Science Resource