Re: Engineering College

At 05:06 PM 7/17/96 EDT, you wrote:
Could someone suggest possible engineering schools in the northeast that
are of modest size,but not small and offer more than just majors in
science? The student that asked me for the information is not sure what
field of engineering she is interested yet. Please feel free to reply
directly to me. Thanks, Roger P. Menard

A few that come to mind are Akron University, Toledo University,
and Kent State. All of them are located in Ohio and many of my students
who are going into engineering have mainly gone to these colleges. The
first two, are a bit smaller, but all of them are excellent colleges and
offer a very wide variety of engineering courses.

Dwight