outside demo

Hi all,
Today I spoke to approximately 120 cub scouts and their leaders showing some th
ings concerning static electicity. Unfortunately, being outdoors made it hard
for the boys to see several of the demos. So my question to you is for suggest
ions of demos that will work outdoors in bright light that can be seen by a lar
ge group. Thanks for any help you can offer.

How shall I talk of life with the sage,
If he is a prisoner of his doctrine? /
Dr. Neil D. Adams › ( o ! ) | |/
Paducah Community College / ( o ! ) |______| ›