Re: Old Stars

So somebody please tell me why the sky is dark -- in view of this discussion
about "Old Stars, quasars, and Q's flashlight. And in view of this
discussion, please tell me what importance the dark sky has.

I've been following this thread on and off (this list has been busy, and
so have I) so don't know if anyone has asked this before.

What if anything is the effect of dust, (or dark matter in general)
on Olbers Paradox? Is it possible that we don't see all the stars because
some are in "shadow"?

Phil
Phil Barker phone: 01483 259 329
Coordinator fax: 01483 259 501