Re: LabVIEW Use

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996 12:24:22 -0400 (EDT) Bob Fenstermacher said:
I would be interested to hear about anyone's use of LabVIEW in physics
courses. My particular interest is to use it with the GPIB interface
and HP instrumentation to control experiments in the advanced physics lab,
and would appreciate any comments on this application. It is now available
in a student version for about $50 which makes it more desireable for a
number of possible uses. Thanks.

My son uses LabVIEW in his work as a mechanical engineer. He keeps telling
me how great it is. The commercial version of LabVIEW is expensive. Are
there some limitations to the student version? How much is the GPIB
interface?