Re: Physics first

Try searching for AskERIC using a browser and you will find pages which
will let you search the ERIC abstracts for the past five years. I even
found one in Canada that has the past twenty years or so available.

Scott Rippetoe rippetoe@tenet.edu
Academy of Science and Technology voice (713) 292-2615
27330 Oak Ridge School Road fax (713) 298-3292
Conroe, Texas 77385