Re: mathematica

Hi netters,

From: "Alex. F. Burr" <PHYS010@NMSUVM1.NMSU.EDU>

I would suggest Mathcad as a much easier program to use for the analysis
of laboratory data.

I am trying Mathematica only, because it is available on our dept.
Students at the begining are not familiar with both of them.

However we have access to matlab, through the university net, but then
we have the costs of ethernet cards installation, etc..

So what is the best solution?

Yanai

--
Yanai Krutman