Re: mathematica

I have just put mathematica in our physics labs and will begin using it in
earnest this fall. I would be glad to exchange ideas. We chose Mathematica
over Mathcad because of its widespread use on our campus and particularly,
in our department. So far, it seems to be fine for even intro students as
long as you use the notebook environment.

Let me know if you want more info or if you have more info to share!

Cheers,

Kendra

* *
* Kendra L. Wallis Phone (214) 768-2496 *
* Instructional Laboratory Coordinator FAX (214) 768-4095 *
* Department of Physics wallis@smuphy.physics.smu.edu *
* Southern Methodist University *
* Dallas, TX 75275 *
* *