Re: Physics first

Thanks for all of the good responses to my question about the high school
sequence of courses. Does anyone out there know of any specific research
that has been done dealing with the relative effectiveness of the
traditional versus the Physics First sequences? I would appreciate any
references to specific articles or any suggestions that could lead me to
finding such articles. Thanks again. Ron Curtin