Re: Houston-area job: Physics Teacher (fwd)

I was thinking of using a quote for my physics classes. Thing is I don't
know who said it. Can anyone help me out?

The only thing constant is change.

I'm not sure I quoted it correctly.

Thanks.

Sounds similar to one of the pre-Socratic philosophies
(the anti-thesis being that everything is constant but
we percieve it as changing). Might be Zeno? There's
a book called Sophies World by Gaardner -- the answer
should be in the first chapter. I enjoyed the rest
though (even though I think there's a mistake when
considering Newton and orbits).

Phil
Phil Barker phone: 01483 259 329
Coordinator fax: 01483 259 501