Texas job postings

Keith,

I've been reading your job postings with interest. I was wondering
(and I apologize if the answer is obvious) if those positions all
require Texas certification, or is there some mechanism in place to
put people w/bachelor's and above degrees in the classroom (i.e., some
kind of emergency certification)? I'm going to be in California in
the fall, and have an interest in teaching, so I'm trying to collect
data on what different states' policies are.

Thanks!
Mike Thayer
thayer@odysseus.uchicago.edu
http://astro.uchicago.edu/home/web/thayer/