Re: Physics First

Considering the rational stated below in support for the re-ordering of
the sciences, I believe this is one more example of our system dumbing
down. If our middle schools cannot prepare students adequately for
freshman biology, then our next step is re-arrange the curriculum.
Biology can certainly be taught at an acceptable level at the ninth grade
with a proper backgroup. Another example of the consequences of this
national crisis is the re-normalizing of the SAT's and, yet another, for
example, the athletic association in the state of Florida has drastically
increased the number of competitive events throughout the year-they are
filling the vacuum that is being left because teachers are not assigning
homework to the degree they once did. They reason, the students don't do it
anyway! Anyway, my spout for the day!