Re: Vacation Stop

Dick-

Does the postpone command mean that upon my return and I send the mail ack
command that I will get all the messages that were sent while I was gone?
Or will the never show up?

I will be gone for a couple of months and don't want 645938573853409578
messages waiting for me when I return.

Chuck

Send the following to listproc@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu:

set mail postpone

When you get back, the undo message is:

set mail ack

The commands are a little different than they were when we were using
Listserv instead of Listproc, but the effect is the same.

Dick Smith
Department of Physics
The University of West Florida
Pensacola, FL 32514