Re: telescopes

Now that I have an address that really works, I'd like to add some to the
note above. I'd like to have a $5000, $3000, and a $2000 suggestion for a
telescope.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what should go in an amenities building
besides a toilet? We've requested a 5000 watt generator. Is that going to
be big enough? ( it certainly is for the only thing currently installed,
four light bulbs).