More third Law

Sir Isaac was over to the house last sunday for dinner -- he is quite
insistent that even his friends call him Sir Isaac -- curmudgeon he. He had
his donkey drawn cart with him and his little dog -- a bit long in the
tooth, but very friendly despite his age. After dinner we talked about his
"laws" -- very interesting. When he rose to leave, he explained that he had
been trying to teach his donkey some insight into these laws. He boarded
his cart and said "Get up." The donkey replied "Hey, why should I. If I
pull on the cart, the cart will just pull back on me and we won't go any
where. So why should try? There ensued a bit of an argument wherein the
donkey said "See, the wheels push on the roadway and the roadway pushes back
and we don't fly!" Where upon Sir Isaac pulled out a blunderbuss and shot
the donkey. I had to drive him home.

Jim.Green@Snow.edu All that is
gold does not glitter