Re: Bremstrahlung, Compton, etc.

Bremstrahlung, Compton, etc. " :
*"Re: Bremstrahlung, Compton, etc. "*
Don Boys wrote on Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:27:16 EDT :

The progam MacDose simulates photoelectric, Compton and pair
production interactions. It was available from Medical
Physics Publishing (mpp@macc.wsc.edu).

Don, this doesn't look like an URL, neither seems it to be a
ftp-server. What is it then? (or is there just a typo?:-))

Bye, bye
Guntbert
+please correct me, if I misuse some technical terms+
Guntbert Reiter, Graz, Austria
e-mail : guntbert@cut.big.ac.at