Re: Physics videos

I like the Physics Cinema Classics on laser disk from the AAPT. They are not
full video but wonderfully descrpitive of small events.

Some of the series The Mechanical Universe and its extention are very good.
The HS edition are better for younger folks but they all dwell on thge
historical aspects of the physics.

happy hunting,

Why exclude the PSSC films. They are, to my mind, some of the best even in
black and white. Maybe we can get Ted Turner to help them. ;-)

ken fox