Question for Brad Shue

Hi Brad-
You write: "All I care about is what kind of grapes you are
producing now."
Fine. You obviously mean, what kind of physics student successfully
completes your course. Right? In that context, what is your definition
of a "good grape"? If it's a high score on one of the currently popular
"concepts tests" I'll take issue with you.
Regards,
Jack
"All things are woven into one another, and the bond that unites
them is sacred; and hardly anything is alien to any other. For they are
ordered in relation to one another, and they join together to order the
same universe. For there is one universe, consisting of all things..."
M. Aurelius (quoted in E. Pagels, "The Origin of Satan" , p 129)