Physics enrollments

Our Physics enrollment continues to decrease. We teach three
introductory courses in physics: conceptual, algebra-based, and
calculus-based. All enrollments are decreasing except the
algebra-based course. We also offer three introductory Astronomy
courses. The number of our majors is also decreasing.

Please tell me what you are doing to increase enrollment. We need to
revitalize our undergraduate program. Any and all ideas and comments
are welcome.

Gaylord Hageseth