Info request-European Physics/science Museums

Hello All!

Soon I will be traveling to Europe and I am trying to plan a
trip of more than just castle, cathedrals, and art galleries.
I have read the article from TPT Mar 79 about physics, so am
already looking at those sites. But 79 is a LONGGGGGG time ago.

Does any one have more up-to-date info?

We have eurorail passes so.......

Thanks in advance.....and yes I will be working for some of
the trip!

Sheron

Sheron Snyder, Outreach Coordinator
Physics and Astronomy, Abrams & NSCL