Job opening-Princeton, NJ

I have been asked by my administration to post the following opening for a
physics teacher. We are an independent JK-12 school of about 840 students on
a beautiful 92-acre campus just miles from Princeton University.

PRINCETON DAY SCHOOL
Physics position:

*3 sections Regular Physics (12th grade)
* 1 section of either A.P./Honors Physics or Chemistry (12th or 10th)

Educational Background:
*Advanced degree in physics (preferred)

Teaching experience:
*2 year minimum
*taught physics, preferably A.P.

Other Experience:
*Any Coaching
*Advising students
*Extra-curricular clubs

Minorities and women especially encouraged to apply

CONTACT:
Chuck Burdick, Dean of Faculty
Princeton Day School
P.O. Box 75, The Great Road
Princeton, NJ 08542

TEL: (609) 924-6700

Karen_Marquis@pds.k12.nj.us

--- The views expressed are those of the individual, not of PDS ---