RE: Uneven tests

Let's continue the little theory of tests and ask the question:
if a student does well on A-questions and bad on C-questions, why
could this happen and what does this indicate? Here we start specu-
In my experience (I have done studies of test frequently to
evaluate my teaching) it is very rare to see a pattern of answers that runs
consistently against the discrimination index. It can happen, as Jack pointed
out, especially when TIME is a pressure (I have never tried lighting or
heat...thought these may be similar in scrambling discrimination effects!)

I sometimes recommended them: "Don't try to copy the mistakes of
your neighbor, make your own mistakes".
Very good advice!

tim
High School Physics Truck Driver

--
Tim Burgess Alabama Science in Motion
102 Espejo Street Physics Department - ILB-35