Re: Amazing facts

traveled passage way. I estimate that I exert over 300 pounds per square
foot when I stand normally on both feet.

Did somebody mess up the printing of the sign or am I missing something?

I think that they mean an average of 100 lbs per square foot.
if you were to crord the walkway with people so thick that there
were no un-stepped on floor, the walkway would probanly collapse.
you have to divide your weight by the average space you occupy, which is
probably somewhere around 10-15 sq ft, even on a fairly crowded day.

db