Re: Van de Graaff

I know this is late, but I had to do something today which nobody
suggested. My generator's belt was chipping away and gumming up the
metal mesh piece which was supposed to pick up the charge from the belt.
Once I cleaned up the mesh my generator immediately packed quite a
charge. I still think I have a charge leak to the base of the generator,
but things are much improved, even in humid Houston.

--
Keith Tipton
kctipton@tenet.edu