NIF: the power company

Some have called for the end of this thread, others are intrigued and I
haven't tired yet. However, so those that are sick and tired of this
"nonsense" can easily delete the files first without even looking at them I
will always start my headings regarding this thread with the letters "NIF"
for non-inertial frames. That should help.

We have the following exchange

I don't understand Marlow's power company comments. I assume they are
charging me for whatever it is that Marlow is worried about.

If you are dealing with an honest energy company, YES, they will only
charge you for the energy I concern myself with, and they will not
include any charge for pesudowork done by pseudoforces.

Lets' sharpen the discussion here and compare what a power company on earth
would charge to a power company on a planet indentical to the earth, except
that it rotates much faster (say such that its centrifugal acceleration is 8
m/s^2)

I would say the two power companies are going to charge different amounts of
money since the centrifugal effects on the mechanical components of the
turbines will be significant and will alter significantly the efficiency of
the turbines.