Re: Help! looking for trick light bulbs

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Mark Larchez wrote:

I have lost track of Jerryco. I vaguely recall that they might have changed
their name. I wish I could find them again.

I have now used Netscape to do the Alta Vista search with keyword JERRYCO.

It led me to several places (including at least one dead end). Among them are:

------------------------
American Science & Surplus, Inc.
601 Linden Place
Evanston, IL 60202
(copier lenses for finder scopes, heat ropes for dew-removal, and lots
of weird stuff)
(formerly Jerryco)
--------------------------

I have in me hand the Feb/March, 1996 issue of their catalog. Jerryco
became American Science & Surplus several years ago. The return address
is (and the address on the order form):
American Science & Surplus
3605 Howard Street
Skokie, IL 60076
The phone number "after January 20, 1996" is (847) 982-0870
Fax: (800) 934-0722 M-F Central Time: 8:00am - 5:30pm

A great mailing list to be on!
* bob muir voice: (910) 334-5669 *
* physics & astron. e-mail: bob_muir@uncg.edu *
* unc greensboro *