From: bhunt
To: phys-l
Subject: The Soapbox
Date: Friday, April 19, 1996 8:58AM

Maybe, the best and the brightest high school students learn very well,
but maybe the low A's and the B's and below are just not getting what it
takes to retain physics. Not because the teaching is poor, because I think
it is generally very good, but simply their environment is unsuitable for
them to learn.

Bob Hunt
Johnson County Community College
Overland Park, Kansas