Message from Fred Goldberg

Hello:

This summer I will be giving a plenary talk at the International Conference
on Undergraduate Physics Education to be held from July 31-August 3 at the
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, USA. I intend to talk
about HOW COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP PROMOTE AND MODEL THE LEARNING OF
PHYSICS. I have been asked to focus on the education of teachers,
including prospective and practicing elementary, middle school and
secondary school physics and physical science teachers.

In my talk I would like to make reference to exemplery projects from all
over the globe. If you are involved in a project in which technology is
used to promote or model the learning of physics, and in which the intended
audience includes prospective or practicing teachers, I would very much
appreciate hearing about it. A brief summary would suffice and I could
then contact you for more information.

Please reply to my E-mail address: Fred.Goldberg@sdsu.edu

Thank you very much,

Fred Goldberg