Re: Mechanical Universe

I do not know the address or phone number of the distributor of the
Mechanical Universerve high school version. The college version, as you
may already be aware is distributed by

The Annenberg/CPB Collection
Dept. SB3
P.O. Box 2345
South Burlington, VT 05407-2345
1-800-LEARNER

I had picked up their Science Resources catalog at recent NSTA annual
meeting in St. Louis. In partial response to another bit of
correspondence, while I was only able to spend four hours racing through
the exhibits, the posters and other information I obtained were well
worth the admission.

Annenberg list a home page at

http://www.learner

I could not find any refernce to a HS version of MU, but under the
Annenberg/CPB Math Science Project, which did indicate applicablity to
K-12, they gave an e-mail address of

mathsci@learner.org

and a phone number (202) 879-9657.

If they are not the distributor, perhaps they would know who is.

Joe D. Darling jdarling@emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Instructor of Physics and Physical Science
Ozarks Technical Community College
815 North Sherman Avenue Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 895- 7295 (417) 895-7249 FAX