Re: Crib Sheets

For good or bad, you might be interested in our crib sheets/formula sheets
PROVIDED to our first year calc-based mechanics students here at Purdue.
About 2100 students/year use these, and they are available on-line at:

http://banzai.physics.purdue.edu/
under the links for
Physics 152 Lecture
Test and Exam Information

there are copies of old exams here as well; these are turning out to be one
of the more efficacious and popular uses of the web as a course ancillary
in Physics 152. The most recently-posted links at the lower part of the page
have the most sophisticated crib sheets.

Be aware that the crib sheets are large jpegs and may be slow to access if
you are on a modem connection.

Dan M