Re: Reading the problem

One of the advantages of having small classes in a small school is that
students feel a sense of pride and responsibility for the work that
they do. In the 21 years that I have been giving take-home exams in
physics classes, there have been only two cases of possible cheating.
I am willing to accept that amount of cheating compared to the
benefits gained.
Don Greenberg