Re: Reading the problem

I want studnets to apply the physics they learn to demonstrate
that they understand the ideas. To accomplish this goal requires
students to solve novel (for them) problems, and that usually
requires significant time to think about the ideas. Consequently,
my physics exams usually consist of 7 to 8 problems that students have
two to three days to work on.
They learn lots of physics along the way.
Don Greenberg