New list is up

I believe that NEW phys-l:

phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu

is now up and running, as a look at the header lines of this message should
confirm. Effective immediately, please address all phys-l mail to the new
address.

Those of you with non-standard options, such as CONCEAL, DIGEST or NOMAIL,
have been added to new phys-l with equivalent options in effect. It's
certainly possible that I've overlooked some detail, so please let me know
if you see your subscription behaving in some peculiar fashion.

To receive a list of commmands that you can issue to the server, send the
following to listproc@listproc.net, with the following in the body of the
message:

help listproc

and look over the possibilities. If you need to discuss the operation of
listproc or ask any questions in general, please address them to the list,
instead of to me privately, so that all can benefit from the discussion.

Dick Smith
Department of Physics
The University of West Florida
Pensacola, FL 32514