Re: Test messages

It is great to see the new list up and running. How many are on it? Why
isn't it phys-l@uwf.edu?

Hi, Bill. I just put you on this thing this morning as one of my first
actions of practice. The current options, some of which I've already
changed, are shown nicely in the list header which you'll get when you send
a REVIEW PHYS-L to listproc@atlantis.uwf.cc.edu. The ones I've changed so
far are:

REPLY-TO-LIST-ALWAYS because our guys want public discussion.
DELIVERY-ERRORS to only one of the several userids I use as list owner

I've also set DEFAULT MAIL ACK which corresponds to Listserv's REPRO.

I've not been able to discover what REFLECTOR means. Morgan?

Dick Smith
Department of Physics
The University of West Florida
Pensacola, FL 32514