Re: [Phys-L] Reference for Fluorescence Spectra

Zeke,
I am not convinced that this pdf meets your needs. It does include some glucose spectra excited by UV, it's true. You may not have seen it. It is six weeks old.
https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/19/3/674/pdf

Figure s-11 shows the emission spectrum of carbon dots [aka graphene quantum dots] made from glucose. [this seems like a stretch for your need]
http://www.rsc.org/suppdata/jm/c0/c0jm02963g/c0jm02963g.pdf

I found the wikipedia article somewhat helpful for describing the several fluorescence mechanisms available in glucose solutions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorescent_glucose_biosensor

Brian Whatcott