From: Anthony Lapinski <alapinski@pds.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:08:31 AM
To: Phys
Cc: Brent Barker
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] labs/projects

Peer evaluation of the teamwork...

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 11:59 AM, Brent Barker via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org<mailto:phys-l@mail.phys-l.org>> wrote:
Are you looking for peer evaluation of the projects, or of the teamwork?

--Brent

---
Brent Barker, Ph.D.
Teaching Support Manager
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics
Department of Geophysical Sciences
The University of Chicago
Office: KPTC 314
Phone: 773-702-8323
Pronoun: He

The opinions expressed are my own, and they do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of my employer.