Re: [Phys-L] popcorn-maker quantification activity

Brian posted similarly in the popcorn thread 2013 Jun 19

bc

On 2018/Jul/12, at 10:44, Brent Barker via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

Brian, good call, that sounds great for a nice work output. I will see how much I want to be pulling in from random other sources. But I suppose I could let the students do that as much as they want, see what they come up with.

--Brent

---
Brent Barker, Ph.D.
Teaching Support Manager
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics
Department of Geophysical Sciences
The University of Chicago
Office: KPTC 314
Phone: 773-702-8323
Pronoun: He

The opinions expressed are my own, and they do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of my employer.