Re: [Phys-L] popcorn-maker quantification activity

On 07/11/2018 03:51 PM, Brent Barker via Phys-l wrote:

I'm writing an "intro to measurements" lab and want to find the
activity where students are tasked with inventing units

Excellent.

to describe the performance of a popcorn-popping machine.

The obligatory unit is the hathaway.
Named for Prof. Jerry Hathaway.

Does anyone have a reference for this, or who I might ask about
this?

https://www.google.com/search?q=prof.hathaway+popcorn