Re: [Phys-L] Figuring Physics solution Jan 2018

That's the problem with a lot of the language of such questions - the
phrase "that cannot be stopped" is meaningless. I just don't know what
those words add to the context of any particular problem.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Philip Keller <pkeller@holmdelschools.org>