Re: [Phys-L] Figuring Physics solution Jan 2018

On 2018/Jan/22, at 17:03, brian whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I expect I am missing something clever.... what's imaginary about a 10 N force?

Brian W

Since I’m not veryfamiliar w/ not object forces, which I called imaginary.

I suppoe one can imbead a maged in the marble and then bring up another magnet — still have an object.

Or are you thinking of an extremely strong light source?

bc