Re: [Phys-L] Anthropogenic GC Warming consensus quantified four and a half years ago

I believe that the answer to Brian W's query is that climate science is much more than AGW so naturally not all climate and not even most research papers directly address global warming or climate change.

BTW I am an oceanographer/climate scientist. I have been following the Phys-L news group for a couple years and am very much enjoying the discussions. I'm learning lots about physics and teaching.
Francois P.

Sent from my iPhone