[Phys-L] probability question

Hello,

Grant Sanderson (creator of the 3Blue1brown videos) has posted a poll on
Twitter.

He asks:

What is the probability that the (10^10^10^1000)th digit of pi is even?

And the choices are:

a) .5

b) 1

c) 0

d) either 1 or 0 but I dunno

I think this is an interesting question. There have been >16000 responses
so far. The distribution of the answers is also interesting. And
apparently, this is revealing of a difference between "frequentists" and
"Bayesians". I'm looking forward to reading more about this. But for now,
I'll just leave it here as a question to ponder.

By the way, if you have not seen any of his videos, you should take a
look. They are outstanding. I can't really think of anything as good.
(They are reminiscent of the best parts of the mechanical universe series.)

Phil