[Phys-L] 3blue1brown

Hi,

I don't remember seeing these videos recommended here in the past. Grant
Sanderson's 3blue1brown website (and youtube channel) is filled with
beautiful, insightful, perfectly lucid videos on a variety of topics in
math and physics.

Here are two that I have been watching lately.

This one is about Feynman's proof that orbits are ellipses:

http://www.3blue1brown.com/videos/2018/7/31/feynmans-lost-lecture-guest-video-on-minutephysics

And this one, with Professor Steve Strogatz, presents a elegant solution of
the brachistochrone problem:

http://www.3blue1brown.com/videos/2017/5/26/the-brachistochrone

Phil