Re: [Phys-L] homework

​Most textbooks have solutions manuals that are accessible in one form or
another, whether it's on chegg, scribd, or something else... so it
shouldn't surprise anyone to find solutions that march along with what's in
the manual.

How to address? A couple things...

1) instant zero when a solution follows too closely the one found in a
manual. I do this - haven't heard any complaints.

2) don't take problems from your textbook - but use problems from other
textbooks without naming which one they are coming from (and use from
multiple textbooks too).

3) Whatever you do, don't post solutions that come from a manual.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Keith Tipton via Phys-l <