Re: [Phys-L] spinner data

Here it is. I musta “got it” from one of the utubes as a comment — unless requested, I won’t continue search. (maybe it’s in the Safari history)

https://pastebin.com/raw/neb8qPg5

bc

On 2017/Sep/18, at 14:58, John Denker <jsd@av8n.com> wrote:

Hi --

On 09/18/2017 01:38 PM, you wrote:

OK, I finally found the audio data.

If you found it on the web, can you please say where?

If it is your data, would you like to share it?

Would it be convenient for you to put it on the web somewhere?

If you want to share it but don't have a convenient
mechanism, one option is to send it to me and I can
stick it on my site somewhere.

[feel free to reply to the list, or otherwise, as you wish]